Become a Corporate Partner
Partnerships create success
Our corporate partners are crucial to the success of our work. They provide guidance, financial support, and employment opportunities for our scholars. Read below about the many ways your organization can help prepare our Scholars.
How Corporate Partners Can Help
- Provide $2,500 per student in yearly scholarships.
- Provide paid internships to Scholars who are attending college.
- Provide mentors to guide students through college.
- Host career days designed to give all SCS Scholars and Alumni knowledge about resume building, networking, and interviewing.
- Membership on the SCS Board, Mentorship Committee, and Career Development Committee to help SCS grow.
Benefits to Your Organization
- Access to high achieving, hard working, and diverse interns.
- Develop a potential future employee pipeline of motivated, career oriented young professionals.
- Help prepare SCS Scholars for success.
- Support a dynamic workforce community in the greater Los Angeles Area.
- Provide valuable guidance to low income students on networking, relationship building, and professionalism.
- Provide an excellent community engagement opportunity for your employees.